"Gratia was a great asset during our valuation process for an acquisition, they delivered the complete operational assessment and also managed the transition into an independent IT service provider organization. It was a very smooth project executed by a very experienced team." - Martin B., Partner, Private Equity Investment Firm
With information technology playing a critical role in virtually all businesses, the ability to effectively assess and integrate IT functions is crucial to the success of any merger or acquisition effort.
Gratia’s seasoned veterans can help you make improved, data-driven decisions to enable accurate understanding of a company’s true information technology platform and speed the time to completion of a transaction. Gratia can then assist in migrating the assets from the old environment to a new cloud-based solution that can drive operational efficiencies and reduce the delivery cost of IT.
Our services support your team from the valuation phase through the transition
all the way to the ongoing IT operation of the business.
Gratia, Inc. provides solutions that bring together disparate IT operations into an overall portfolio-wide approach that helps you achieve your objectives while minimizing the total cost of ownership. Gratia’s comprehensive approach includes highly effective solutions for every aspect of IT management, especially those that involve merging and consolidating resources:
- IT diagnostic Identify key risks and opportunities for leveraging IT within individual businesses or across an entire portfolio.
- IT assessment/due diligence A structured exploration of systems, integrations, and other issues that are designed to uncover hidden risks and opportunities in the portfolio.
- Business system assessment In-depth, portfolio-wide evaluation of suites of system tools provides a foundation for evaluating major initiatives.
- Strategic IT road map An effective bridge for merging IT functions within the portfolio, including the stages of IT strategy, decision making, and execution planning.
- System selection A proven and pragmatic approach that quickly guides the organization toward the best critical business systems.
- Program and project management Helps the project progress in a coordinated and well-managed fashion, tracking progress and retaining focus on the end goal.
- System implementation Uses proven methodologies to anticipate issues and reduce the risk of going over budget, missing deadlines, or failing to deliver on promises.
- Custom application development Leverages decades of experience with known platforms to develop custom-built solutions to address specific portfolio challenges.
- Change management A structured approach to transitioning merged or acquired organizations to a desired future state by aligning expectations and integrating teams.
- Ongoing IT effectiveness review Provides consistent evaluation and tune-up on both completed implementations and new projects in the group’s portfolio of companies.
- Lean IT Extends lean manufacturing and service principles to the IT realm, eliminating waste and work that adds no value.