What is an Information Security Assessment?
An information security assessment is more than just an IT assessment. Security exists in every part of the organization from HR, to finance, to sales, to IT. An information security assessment measures the risk to information in each of these areas and reports back to you where your most significant vulnerabilities exist and what to do about them.
Why would I want this?
There are multiple reasons:
- Regulatory compliance requiring a security assessment (i.e. HIPAA, GLBA, etc.)
- A valued customer is requiring one
- You’ve seen high profile breaches on the news and wonder how secure you really are
What makes Gratia, Inc. different?
There are many significant value propositions that our clients realize. Examples include:
- Gratia, Inc.’s Methodology – Gratia, Inc. is using a proprietary approach to assessing information security risks. It’s more than a checklist of questions and recorded answers. Our approach gives you a full picture of your risks – prioritized and rated, so you know which security investments will have the greatest impact.
- Full Transparency – At Gratia, Inc., we strongly believe in empowering our customers. The more knowledge transfer that occurs during our engagement, the more value our customers recognize. Gratia, Inc. fully discloses the methods, tools, and configurations used to perform analysis work for our customers in the hope that they can easily adopt our processes for their future benefit.
- Product Agnostic – Gratia, Inc. does not represent any third-party products or services; on purpose. Our projects and recommendations stand on their own, with no ulterior motive to sell you things you don’t really need.
What are the deliverables I should expect?
We consistently get great feedback on our reporting style. Gratia, Inc. has spent years developing reports that communicate assessment results in clear, easy to digest ways, that are appropriate for both technical and non-technical audiences. Typical deliverables out of an information security assessment include:
- Executive Summary Report
- Full Report
- Action Plan and/or Road Map
What does an information security assessment cost?
At Gratia, Inc., every project is custom designed for our clients. We take into account your organization’s size, complexity, industry, compliance requirements, and most importantly, your actual needs. Because of our tailored approach, all you need to do is spend a few minutes on the phone with our team to make sure we are delivering exactly what you need and want.