"The status assessment you delivered was a huge help to me when taking over this new role. It allowed me to identify all the gaps in the IT service organization and with the prioritization exercise, I was able to provide value to my new employer right after the start. Thank you!" - Nicole F., CIO
Directing technology for a small company or a multi-national corporation is a challenge in today’s business environment. The Chief Information Officer (CIO) must bridge the gap between the facilitation of business functions and the realities of their technology infrastructure. The CIO is expected to know everything about their organization including all business process in addition to every aspect of the technology stack. Furthermore, business leaders assume their technology leaders know everything about all new technologies. Unfortunately, the realities of the position make it very difficult to achieve these expectations.
Gratia, Inc. has an experienced staff of former CIOs, CTOs, COOs and IT leaders having both extensive technical knowledge and executive experience. Our consultants can assist you and your organization in managing major initiatives, developing strategy, assisting with system, service and even company acquisitions. We can provide immediate assistance adding value to your organization starting day one of an engagement.
The team at Gratia, Inc. can assist your organization with:
- IT Strategy
- IT to business alignment
- IT Governance and Compliance assessments
- M&A analysis and transitions
- Operational assessment and implementation of IT best practice processes
- Process Analysis and Re-Engineering
- Client Advocacy
- Distressed Project Recovery
- Technology Procurement Management
- Enterprise Strategy
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Key Performance Indicatiors (KPIs)
- Risk Management Modeling and Assessment
- Project Planning and Execution
- Change Management
- Business Continuity Planning and Management
Contact us and allow our CIO Advisory team members evaluate your situation and provide specific actionable tactics to help recover from a distressed situation or improve your current environment.